FOUNDATION SHEET EMBOSSING
BEE BREAD HARVESTING
- Bee bread, pollen and propolis harvesting
- Bee feeding
- Bee health
- Bee products promotion
- Frame preparation
- Hive tools and accessories
- Hives supplements
- Plastic hives „Nicot“
- Polystyrene polyhives
- Polystyrene hive DANA
- Polystyrene hive EURO
- Polystyrene hive NORDIC
- Polystyrene hive NORDIC (painted)
- Polystyrene hive PH
- Polystyrene hive TL
- 10-frame (not painted)
- 12-frame (not painted)
- 6-frame (not painted)
- Polystyrene hive TL (painted)
- 10-frame (painted)
- 12-frame (painted)
- 6-frame (painted)
- Polystyrene hives PH+
- Traditional hives
- Wooden multi-body beehives
- Honey creamers
- Honey extractors
- Honey processing
- Honey bottling
- Buckets, containers, jars (up to 2 liters)
- Honey settlers
- Heated settlers and decrystallizators
- Plastic pail settlers
- Settlers series "CFM"
- Settlers series "MINIMA"
- Settlers series "OPTIMA" with filter and handles
- Settlers series "OPTIMA" with filter, without handles
- Settlers series "OPTIMA" with handles
- Settlers series "OPTIMA" without handles
- Settlers series "PREMIUM" with conical bottom
- Settlers series "Q"
- Settlers series "SL"
- Stands for settlers and decrystallizators
- Honeygate & drains
- Pails, buckets and containers (2 liters and more)
- Professional packing equipment
- Screwable jar lids
- Honey decrystallization
- Honey drying
- Honey straining
- Honey bottling
- Melliferous plant seeds
- Miscellaneous auxiliary equipment
- Most popular
- Polyhives TLP (6-frame, Premium, painted)
- Queen Rearing and Bee Breeding
- Royal jelly harvesting
- Swarm control
- Transportation and lifting
- Used equipment
- Wax melting
Steam generator “V” (3 L, 2 kW / 230 V)# 16001
Power 1850-2200 W / 230 V. Volume 3 L. Heating time 10 min. Operating time with 3 Liters approx. 50 minutes.
Note. Filling with hot water shortens the heating-up time considerably.
1. Unscrew the water filling cap.
2. Fill the device with approx. 3 liters of water.
3. Tighten the water filling cap.
4. Screw the steam hose onto the device and insert the other end into the hole in the wax melter.
5. Connect the power cableto the device and the mains plug to the socket.
Informuojame apie pasikeitimus.
Nuo rugsėjo 3 d. šeštadieniais parduotuvės darbo laikas