PART I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The seller undertakes to transfer the goods to the buyer, and the buyer undertakes to accept the ordered goods and pay for them according to the established rules and deadlines.
2. This agreement establishes the rights and obligations between buyer and seller, when the buyer purchases goods in the e-shop belonging to the seller.
3. Purchase and sales agreement between the buyer and the seller shall be considered concluded from the moment when the buyer has chosen the desired product or adding it to the shopping cart, pointed out all the necessary data and makes an order after agreeing that he is familiar with the rules laid down.
PART II. BUYER’S RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. The buyer has the right to purchase goods in the e-shop which belongs to the seller, in accordance with the rules set and Legal Acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
2. The buyer undertakes to accept, pay for goods and their delivery under procedures and rules set this contract.
3. According to the rules set, the buyer agrees to immediately make changes in the registration form, if his data changes.
PART III. SELLER’S RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. The seller has the right to temporarily or permanently stop online shop without prior notice only when all the paid orders were delivered to the buyer.
2. The seller has the right to change, edit or add new the rules at any time taking into account the statutory requirements of the Republic of Lithuania.
3. The seller undertakes to create appropriate conditions for the buyer to use the e-shop services.
4. Seller agrees to organize the delivery of the goods to the address indicated in the buyer‘s registration form, unless the buyer informs the seller in writing of their wish to get the goods to other buyer’s specified address.
PART IV. DELIVERY OF GOODS
1. Products are delivered to the address indicated in the registration form of the customer. Upon payment, within 10 working days the good is sent as a registered post parcel if the item is in stock. If the goods are not in stock at that time, the delivery can take up to 2 months.
2. You can take your ordered goods in Prienai for free, after arranging a place and time in advance. Contact us email@example.com.
2.2. Delivery options:
2.2.1. Registered mail
2.2.2. Courier mail
2.2.3. Courier mail/courier payment
2.2.4 Pick up at place
2.3. Orders over 500 € (with the exception of the Curonian Spit) are delivered free of charge.
2.4. If after the payment it turns out that the product is not in stock at that time, the seller returns the money within 3 working days or the item is changed with another one within the agreement with the buyer.
PART V. QUALITY REQUIREMENT, WARRANTY AND RETURNS POLICY
1. Products are returned and / or replaced in accordance with the “Rules of the items selling and services when the contracts are made using the means of communication” approved by the Minister of Economy Order no. 258 on 17th of August in 2001.
2. Buyers can return items purchased online to the seller only if the product is not damaged, has not been used, has a merchantable appearance and original packaging.
3. The buyer can return the product which was purchased via internet to the Wilara shop in Prienai within 7 working days after purchasing and return the money paid. If you decide to return the product, please send e-mail to the seller on firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The buyer has the right to submit the written complaints about the seller for discrepancies observed later or not captured in this Act. In this case, the seller undertakes to investigate the complaints and, in case the claim is valid, offer the to return the goods or to replace them with the ones meeting the quality requirements, or to reduce the price of the goods.
PART VI. PAYMENT FOR GOODS
1. The range of ordered goods and the price in euros are specified at the online shop at the time when the contract is concluded. The prices are indicated with VAT.
2. You can make payments for goods through several ways:
2.1. “Paysera” payment system
2.2. Payment to the bank account
2.3. Payment in cash when picking up
2.4. In cases of paying in other ways, please contact us via contacts listed in the e-store.
PART VII. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
1. Buyer is responsible for the right information submitted in the registration form. The buyer assumes full responsibility for the consequences arising from the registration form with the wrong (false or inaccurate) data. Buyer is responsible for the actions carried out by using the online store.
2. If the purchase-sale agreement was violated, both parties act according to the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
3. Seller is not responsible for the information provided in the websites of other companies, even if the buyer gets into these pages through the links that are in the seller’s online store.
4. Each party undertakes to compensate the other party in cases of direct damages or costs when failing complying the obligations set in the rules or improper performance of them.
PART VIII. SENDING AND CONVEYING THE INFORMATION
1. The seller sends all the messages via e-mail submitted in the registration form of the buyer.
2. Buyer sends all the messages and questions via e-mail email@example.com.
PART IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. By concluding this agreement you agree that the relevant rules set by the Republic of Lithuania are applied in cases which do not match the rules set in this Act.
2. Consumer disputes adjudicating entity: National Consumer Rights Protection Board, address Vilniaus st. 25, 01402, Vilnius, Lithuania, www.vvtat.lt.
3. Online Dispute Resolution.