BeeWatch® Professional beehive scales (Master set)# 108958
Out of stock
Automatic start-up – no programming needed.
Weighs accurately up to 200 kg with 20 g precision.
Super economical battery operation.
Temperature range from -30ºC to +60ºC for feed condition control in winter.
If supplied with accessories (additional order), BeeWatch® Professional gives a complete overview and assessment of the situation at the bees’ location:
– reinfall duration and amount (essential in the forest yield),
– daily temperature / humidity measurements,
– wind speed,
– hive or breeding chamber temperature measurement,
– bee flight condition detection,
– hive weight increase or decrease,
– immediate warning of anauthorised roof removal or opening of the hive,
– in the case of theft, reporting the new position via GPS tracking.
Problem-free worldwide use with the quad-band GSM module.
Measurement results are displayed graphically and immediately enable you an assessment.
The main scale can be connected to control or auxiliary / secondary scales.
No special skills needed, no expensive computers or meter reading tools are required.
Latest technology applied for reasonable and affordable price.
Theft protection with integrated GPS positioning system implemented.
An accuracy or readability of up to 20 g.
The temperature range of -30ºC to +60ºC also allows for feed checks in cold winter.
Up to 7 fixed and/or mobile phone numbers can be specified for the theft alarm.