Dryer and honey decrystallizator “Optima” with integrated humidity control function (trays of stainless steel mesh)# 12364
Out of stock
An additional feature – the humidity level control device (art. 109381) installed to the dryer inside, on its rear wall. It switches off the digital drying control automatically, once the preset value of humidity inside dryer is reached. Such a humidity control is useful for bee bread drying especially, in order not have it dried overmuch. Designed and manufactured by “Wilara”, JSC (Lithuania).
Primarily this device is adapted to bee bread drying. However, it may also be used for drying any friable products, such as bee pollen, bee bread, herbs, mushrooms, sliced apples, etc. Normally the bee bread dries sufficiently in 2-3 days (at a temperature of +43°C), bee pollen – in 24 hours, honey decrystallization takes place in some 6-18 hours.
Drawers/trays are made of acid resistant stainless steel sheet and acid resistant stainless steel woven mesh.
Fine mesh size: 0.4 x 0.4 mm, wire thickness – 0.22 mm.
External dimensions: 590 x 540 x 1470 mm,
Internal dimensions: 515 x 400 x 1035 mm.
Weight: 38 kg.
Quantity of trays: 31 pcs.
Total drying area: 5,3 m2.
Pollen capacity: up to 74 kg.
Digital temperature control 2 kW: -60°C to +150°C (has safety restrictions set on it).
Average operating power: 170 W.
Maximum power: 2058 W.
Voltage: 230 V.
1. Set down the device at its intended place. Ensure enough space is left behind, because there is an air inlet on the rear side and an air outlet in its front, below the door.
2. Put the jars with honey for decrystallization on the trays/drawers inside the dryer or a bucket with honey straight on the bottom floor.
3. Initially put all switches to “0”. After inserting the power cord into the socket, switch the red one power key to “I”. The switch key suppose to start gleaming followed by the ventilator’s buzzing.
4. Digital temperature control as per its manual.
When the desired temperature is reached, one of the heating elements turns off followed by the extinguishing of the red light. However, ventilator is still continues to work. When the temperature drops down bellow the appointed one, the heating element turns on again followed by the red light.
5. After usage, the device must be cleaned thoroughly: unscrew the metal bottom lid and clean the space below, the soft white filter must be removed also and vacuum cleaned, and washed, if needed.
How to remove the soft filter and metal bottom lid: using a flat screwdriver lift the filter slightly upwards under the floor’s metal corner and than pull it towards yourself, so removing it.
In order to remove away the metal floor lid, 4 bolts merely have to be unscrewed.
CAUTION! It is forbidden to take away the filter or take off the metal lid if the device is turned on!